Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Reese


My baby brother tied the knot this weekend in Denver. I am so proud and happy for Lindsey and Mitch. They are both so blessed to have found each other. I am so excited to have her as my sister in law. They got married at the Botanic Gardens. It was so beautiful. Flowers of every color surrounded the wedding. Amazing! The reception was so fun! My whole family was there-even my cousin Matthew who I haven't seen in awhile. I was so glad to see them all there. It was a great reunion. I wish I was still there. It was such a short trip. Everyone danced, laughed and had a fabulous time. Best wedding ever!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute, Megs. No wonder you love him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for an update! I mean...you have a lot to blog about!!

    ReplyDelete