Saturday, June 6, 2009

1st Blog

Hi friends and family. Megan here! I am jumping on the bandwagon and starting our Walker family blog. I love reading my friends and sisters in law's blogs (Rachel and Paige) and learning about what is going on in their lives. I am so bad at staying in touch with people-I thought this would give me a chance to do that. I am also technology illiterate and it is going to take me awhile to get all of the cool gadgets and such.
Yesterday was my last day of school. Gosh I just finished my 6th year of teaching. Really? Is that right? This class that I had was definitely my all time favorite. They were so fun, smart and made each day joyful and new.
And I am about to turn 30th. It is a bittersweet birthday. I loved my 20s and made some amazing memories and I don't want to get any older...but I am looking forward to seeing what happens in this next chapter of my life.
So I will keep you posted on Jason's antics and my fabulousness. Our summer is full of fun stuff. We are going to lots of Ranger games, having a reunion with some high school girlfriends (Les, Kris and Crystal) and Jason will play some golf at the fabulous course in Roswell , NM, going to float the river with Jason's sis Amanda, Mitch (my baby brother) is getting married late this summer in Denver...OMG! Can you believe it? I absolutely LOVE his fiance Lindsey. We have a lot in common.
I know you can't wait to hear about all of the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Great Blog Megs! Love it...very cool way to stay in touch with people. Can you believe we both made a blog today at the same time without knowing...of course...I have to tell you I am still laughing about last night "I strong man, you funny girl!" Oh the messes we get into..can't wait to go to Tricia's for her birthday tonight...more to blog about...LOL, by the way, I'm first! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!!! Can't wait to keep up with you! Check out my blog too, if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I am so glad you have a blog and I can keep up with you more. It sound like you guys have a really fun summer in store!

    ReplyDelete